Sunday, August 27, 2017

Celebrations



While I always get excited and post all the outfits in the same week and then go for eons of silence, this time I have learned to be more patient. Maybe its the patience I have acquired mothering a fiesty toddler whose answer to everything in "nope". But I am trying my best to gather enough content so I could meet atleast the once a week mark and we will see where we go from there. This week was a topsy turvy one, started with the bub catching some bug that had both mama and dada sleep deprived and tired but spirits reigned high with Mr's birthday celebrations. Birthday celebrations put me in that thoughtful mode where I think hard about age and how to enjoy each day worth it. I feel as you age you get such a fresh perspective of same old things. In my 30s I feel I attach more happiness and quality with family time and slower paced days spent relaxing than too a lot of excitement, running around and materialistic gifts and object. Which means birthdays have a whole new meaning and celebration is directly proportional to quiet time and relaxation. Do share your ideas of ideal birthday celebrations...would love to hear them.

Have a great week!!!!


Top: ASOS
                                                                               Denim:  Ralph Lauren
                                                                                Shoes: Kate Spade



No comments:

Post a Comment