Monday, March 9, 2015

Co-ordinated

Co-ords have been in style for a while and I have been on a look out for a matching set myself for a while. Thats when I stumbled upon this beautiful printed set of pants and top. It is silk so great for this weather. It was exceptionally warm couple weeks back so I wore this outfit for an ice cream run and some window shopping.

On a personal note, I would be taking a couple weeks off from HUESNVIEWS to sort out some personal stuff so I can get back to blogging with same fervor as before. Meanwhile a short message to all my readers :)

Keep Smiling and BE POSITIVE!!!!!


                                                                    
                    
Matching Set: Zoe and Sam (via GILT)
Pumps: Target
Shades:Salvatore Ferragamo
Watch: Michael Kors









No comments:

Post a Comment