Monday, March 2, 2015

Sunny Days



 While its all gloomy out here with the sudden onset of cold and I am packed in layers, I would like to do a recent throwback to my Hawaii trip and share one of the outfits I wore there.I bought two dresses for the trip sharing this one with you guys now and the other one is also on its way in future posts. I love the basic black and white gingham. I have couple shirts in similar print and color,so clearly I love the pattern. Do you guys hoard on similar pieces too, just cause you love the pattern? This dress is currently on a major sale at ASOS. I have added the link below :)





                                                                                               Dress:ASOS
   Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sandals: Shoemint
Shades:Marc Jacobs
Bracelet: gift from sis-in-law






No comments:

Post a Comment