Monday, March 16, 2015

2 looks + 1post + BIG THANK YOU

First and foremost thanks a ton to all my readers for reaching out and checking up on me. All the personal notes. queries, how are yous? are highly appreciated. I was so touched, so I decided to search through my pictures and put together a couple posts so you guys done get bores and we keep the fun alive!!!!This post consists of two Indian look with Palazzos with one of them being slightly more flared. I love the fit of both and all those following me must have realized I have developed an affinity for bright colors which is why I controlled my urge to buy reds and pinks and went for a beige gold pallazo seen in look #2. I have paired this up with so many different uppers and dupattas already. It really helps keep this versatile. 

Wishing all you lovelies a wonderful weekend ahead and thanks for all the support!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment