Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Impromtu

Slowly adjusting back into my regular life after the slightly over a month long vacation to homeland :) These pictures are from the last weekend when we went to the farmers market and while driving back Mr. felt like heading to city for brunch. I never miss a chance to go to SF. The weather, food and most of all people there interest me. Well believe it or not even though staying in the bay area, I had never tried the Blue Bottle Coffee so we decided to head to Ferry Building post lunch and I got to try my first cup of their mocha and it did live up to the expectations. PS: we did have to wait in a line for about 30mins probably because it was Saturday.  As for the outfit, everything but for the denim is from India, shopped from local markets.
Have a great rest of the week!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment