Friday, January 23, 2015

Very Audrey Hepburn

 If you still haven't made up your mind about what to wear this Valentine's Day, please go ahead and purchase this dress. It is on SALE and there is a further 40% on the reduced price with the code ENDOFSEASON :) I found it while shopping last weekend and was ecstatic when I found the perfect drop waist dress from one of my favorite store at such a great price. It would work great for a valentine's dinner and is a great addition to my office wear. I would wear it with a blazer to work and with a statement accessory like this necklace for dinners/parties.

I am all geared up for weekend as my siblings head back home from their India trip, this weekend is all packed with lots of activity!!!!



                                                                                                                         Dress: J Crew
   Heels: dvf
Necklace: Forever21





No comments:

Post a Comment