Monday, January 19, 2015

Taking it easy

The weather is getting better slightly but its still dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home from work. Waiting eagerly for days to feel longer and to take more outfit shots in the golden hour.  I recently listened to the podcast Serial and was so intrigued by it that I finished listening to it in just couple days. If you guys have suggestions for any other good podcasts that could help make my commute go faster please chime in. This weekend was also more like a weekend meant to watch movies back to back. With the weather cold, we spent most of the weekend warm and cozy in theaters watching American Sniper and The Imitation Game. I would say both the movies were good. I like the latter more and Mr. the former. Both the movies are based on real like stories/events. Hope you guys have a great week!!!!!



Dress: H&M
   Fur Vest: LOFT
Heels and clutch: Forever21
Shades: Dior





No comments:

Post a Comment