Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 23(PART 2) :AFTER PARTY


This was the last event of the wedding and with all others having gone smoothly, I was all set to enjoy. After the wedding ceremony we went to our place briefly to complete some rituals and then headed straight to the reception venue. I had advised my makeup artist to come to reception venue to get me ready. Personally I thought it took around 3 hours for her to do my hair and makeup in morning now it would take even longer as she would need to remove and redo, but I was amazed when she told she just needed to redo eyes and hair and intensify the basic makeup for night look. She did a great job at it. Many people asked if I had added hair extensions but no those are my real hair :)

The easy to carry lehnga was the perfect choice for the evening cause I wanted to dance. The color combination was the basic red, green and beige although the heavy golden embroidery makes everything seems golden. I love fresh flowers and had red roses added to my hair for the evening. The kundan jewellery made the entire look different from my morning one. This is final wedding related post and hope you guys will like it.




                          

3 comments:

  1. Gushing! So fabulous, love. If you have a moment, I'd love if you'd check out my latest photo diary. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete