Monday, May 20, 2013

Wedding Season


The wedding season is in full swing and I am on cloud nine as I get to put my favorite outfits to use. As much as I love a dress that fits perfectly or the trousers that are super comfortable, I am mostly biased and pick Indian outfits whenever given a choice. Can you blame me, who can pass on bright colors and the bling, not me for sure!! As most of you must have guessed this post is about the outfit I wore to one of the wedding functions and it does include loads of bling. Personally I love weddings, I have so much fun and everyone around me can easily tell as I have an extremely ecstatic expression and you would see me smile till my jaw hurts. The dancing, music, food and festivity gets me going.
Thanks for stopping by Hope you guys have a fun week!!!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment