Thursday, May 16, 2013

Desi At Heart


I love outfits that are comfortable. Off late, I have counted on my cottons to keep me cool. When cotton is combined with roomy wide leg pants meas my dream come true. These pants were a gift my sister brought back for me from India. The uber artsy neck piece is a treasured birthday gift from my aunt. She knows me well and knows my love for silver statement jewellery and this necklace had me jumping up and down with joy. The clutch was bought during my last trip to India and is made out of pure leather. I fell in love with the deer details the moment I laid eyes on the clutch. I kept rest of the look casual as I already had multiple special pieces incorporated into this outfit.







Black basic t-shirt: Banana Republic; wide leg pants and necklace: fabIndia; cardigan: ZARA; wedges: ALDO; clutch: Khadi Ashram(Sec 17 Chandigarh)

1 comment: