Sunday, September 10, 2017

Mellow yellow

Mellow yellow- nah, more like florescent yellow! Summer is my favorite season and it is coming to an end so I am making the most by staying outdoors, wearing brights and living in cotton dresses. While I was able to get to most of the stuff I had planned for summer 2017, we are still pending a visit to a zoo farm for my little one so he could pet some animals as he is obsessed with animals and petting them and I dont let him have a go with the wild cat that visits our backyard every day without fails to wish him hello. Anyways, I digress...getting back to the outfit I would say it has all the right details, the embroidery, color, bell arms cinched in front all make for a perfect outfit.

Have a great week ahead guys!!!!

DressASOS
                                                                                 Heels: Target (old)
                                                                                 Clutch:Zara




No comments:

Post a Comment