Sunday, June 19, 2016

Cold Shoulder

Another week another post. As I slowly navigate through the full time working and part time blogging mom, I am realizing how important it is for one to do stuff for oneself after having baby just so you can enjoy motherhood to the fullest. I am trying to make every day, every week and every moment more productive and am amazed how I am still able to make time for things, what was I spending my time earlier on before this bundle of joy entered our lives ( oh I know 90% time browsing Netflix and then remaining 10% watching something I had found after hours of browsing). This outfit was worn to a friends get together. Obviously the hairdo had to be changed to something more practical as my little one tugs on any and all strands of my hair he can get in his hands so anytime I carry him. I posted picture in the simpler do on my Instagram at jas_punia handle. Outfit was perfect for the hot day spent gorging on unbelievably delicious wood fire oven pizzas. Our friends had put together an array of toppings and with so many of them being new to me, this was an amazing experience all together.
Dress: Zara
Shoes: Steve Madden
Bag: Forever 21
Shades: Tory Burch

No comments:

Post a Comment