Thursday, May 14, 2015

Scarf print blouse

A few weekend back we went an area close to our town which has the cutest antique stores, ice cream shops and quaint little restaurants. I came across this beautifully painted wall you see in the picture below and knew immediately I needed to do a shoot just for the cuteness of the location and less for the outfit. Over the year of blogging I have finally acquired the habit of taking my camera along pretty much every where I go and this post is definitely courtesy that habit :) Coming to the outfit both the blouse and trousers were purchased from H&M this year around Feb. I could not find them online anymore so unable to share the links. Also the sandals are old bought in Florence during my honeymoon.

Have a great rest of the week.





No comments:

Post a Comment