Thursday, July 10, 2014

Summer wedding attire

With the wedding season in full swing, I thought of sharing my favorite color combination in Indian outfits. No doubt red and gold is the safest bet when planning outfits for wedding festivities, at times it gets boring as red would be the color you will see on most people attending the wedding. Even though pink is the second favorite, I feel pink can have so many shades from light to bright that it keeps things fresh. Coral and fuchsia is my personal favorite( I am kind of amazed by the number of Indian outfits I have in this combination) and paisley my favorite ethnic pattern. Paired with comfortable kohlapuris, this outfit is my choice for daytime summer functions  :)

Would love to hear what are your favorite color combinations or patterns for outfits to attend summer weddings.





4 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit. Pink is definitely my go-to color for any festive occasion!

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks Tanvi :) Its an absolute pleasure you stopped by my blog...you are my role model.....

      Delete