Tuesday, July 22, 2014

First taste of the crop

Well do you guys have days when nothing seems to fall in place? These pictures were taken on one such day when I felt awkward about pretty much everything. After spending a majority of my day figuring out my mood, I decided to throw up a risque outfit, yes for me crop tops are kind of risque. When I ordered the one in the pictures below, I was making sure I target a reasonable one just in case I am not able to make myself come to terms with wearing one or feel I would not get enough occasions to wear it. So I went with the basic black crop top which was snug in fit because an oversize crop top for me  is a double take on risque in the bay areas winds that pick up all of sudden ;) To much surprise I had no idea I would be able to pair it with so many things from high waist shorts, high waist skirts, so on and so forth! Although I had liked the crop top in the same pattern as the skirt at Topshop, but even after days of search, I could not find it in my size anywhere.

Top: Topshop
                                                                                                                        Skirt: Topshop
Heels: UO(old)
Shades: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Ralph Lauren





No comments:

Post a Comment