Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Red Hot

Summer is here and brings along beautiful evenings, breathtaking sunsets that I can enjoy without the chills and also not to miss the long walks cause it gets dark very late. These pics were clicked a couple weeks back when it was still spring but I did not get a chance to get to posting them. So here I am finally sharing one of my favorite styles since I was a kid. I love oversize pieces just like the top in this outfit.Its the comfort that tempts me also I feel it breaks the monotony of being similar. The hairdo in the pictures below was put together in less than 2 mins. I usually rely on hair accessories to add some interest to my hairdos if I have less time to indulge in intricate braids or tough to keep in place buns. The golden bow from Forever 21 is a great way to dress things up.


Top: ASOS
                                                                                                                        Trousers: H&M
Heels: Ninewest
Hair Bow : Forever 21
Bag: Ralph Lauren






No comments:

Post a Comment