Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Trousers for Spring

Even though I have been blogging for a while I still havent reached the 100th post mark but I am definitely getting to that milestone with each of these posts and feel excited about it. It would be 100 outfits cataloged online each with a small memory attached to the location, mindset, preparation and event getting etched in my mind. This was one of the reason I had started blogging and I feel proud of having been able to keep up, still feels like a dream but I had set the 100blog mark for myself to celebrate persistence. I know I have slipped many times with weeks of no blogging when traveling international or with months so busy, I had no time to visit my own site. Although I always feel blogging presses a happy button in me that brings satisfaction. 

Getting to the outfit, I bought these trousers this April and have worn them multiple times already, casually with t-shirts and sandals and slightly formally in pictures below with a top and heels. Hope you guys have had a restful long weekend and are all geared up for the week ahead.


Top: Zara
                                                                                                                        Trousers: Zara
Heels: Zara
Shades: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Michael Kors
Necklace: from India(gift from mom)




No comments:

Post a Comment