Thursday, May 22, 2014

Match the roses

Life has been exciting off late, we moved to a new place and since then were struggling to get wi-fi setup, I never thought it would be this difficult and would take so long. Else, I would have added some posts to pipeline and not left my wonderful readers wondering what happened? Anyways, now that we feel like we are back in civilization and connected, I am back to posting. I love spring this year, it has been warmer than usual and I am all about warm weather and glorious sunny days :)  These pictures were snapped a couple days back while we were out selecting curtains for the new place. Only after editing these pics did I realize how beautifully the roses match my blazer. Hope you guys are having a great week and are as excited about long weekend as I am :)


Blazer:: ZARA
                                                                                                                        Bag: Ralph Lauren
Pumps: Target
Shades: Marc Jacobs
Denim: Gap boyfriend jeans
Top: H&M
earrings: J.Crew



1 comment:

  1. Great and a beautiful dress. I love its simplicity and clean lines but a short length and defined waist are not a great look for me.Then http://www.rosegal.com/strapless-maxi-dress/shop/ make me look thinner and taller.

    ReplyDelete