Thursday, March 6, 2014

Comfort dressing in Palazzos

This post is going to be short and sweet and the pictures share my idea of eccentric dressing.As a kid I used to be mocked for having a really different taste in dressing. The piece that got me the maximum mockery was polka dotted palazzo pants. That is how old my love for palazzos is :) They are the most comfortable piece of clothing I have ever worn. So much so while getting my wedding trousseau ready, I made sure to incorporate a couple palazzo friendly options...still have to get to posting those on the blog. Getting to the outfit, these pants are from Zara and were supposed to be part of my NY vacation outfits until I got there and realized I would freeze in these. So I saved them for another event and paired them with a fun t-shirt and a grey crop jacket. The antique silver clip was added mainly to keep the rope braid in place. It was my first time trying this braid and I was so happy with the end result.

Trousers: Zara
T-shirt: Target
Crop jacket: GAP(similar)
Heels: Kenneth Cole 
Watch: Burberry
Shades: Ray Ban
Clip and earrings: from India






No comments:

Post a Comment