Thursday, March 27, 2014

2 Birds 1 stone

This blog post is for the folks who have loved and appreciated my Indian dresses over time and for those looking to add variety to their Indian dresses without going overboard with the number of dresses. I have paired a lot of my Indian clothes with different bottoms and tops, helps keep things fresh :) For all those looking to add variety to their ethnic dresses or wish to have a large trousseau collection I suggest to have most dresses which can be worn different ways. The suit below is worn with palazzo pants and with salwar, helping give a different look both times. I have also worn it at times with plain pink dupatta and churidar in the past, or with golden cigarette pants and this dupatta. The key is everytime you switch up things it seems like a new outfit and helps save some ka-ching for more shopping.











No comments:

Post a Comment