Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hues of Sunset

My year until now has been more busy than I had anticipated. Even with a lot of planned posts the blog activity went out of the window as days rolled by. Yes, I signed up for more than I could handle once again. When will I learn to take it slow? No clue :) But the year has been so much fun till now that I am OK with this small setback in the number of posts. Not many new pictures have been clicked because of both me and Mr. being on our toes with multiple projects at hand. The pictures below are relatively old. They were clicked in December during our trip to Mendocino. The outfit was worn for the drive and was very comfortable with layers to tackle the indecisive weather. We reached a little before sunset and got the opportunity to soak in the beautiful sunset with a short walk along the beach.


Pullover and denim: Hollister
Check scarf: From Inida(old)
Jacket: Banana Republic 
Boots: Steve Madden




No comments:

Post a Comment