Monday, October 28, 2013

Pencil Skirt

There are times when I just can not come up with a creative enough titles, this post is result of one such day :) I had bought this skirt last year from ASOS and it has been worn quite a bit since then. Iy transitions easily from work to date night to girls day out to movie meets depending on the accessories it is paired with. Initially what had caught my eye was not just the print but the zipper detail that makes this piece stand out. In this outfit it is paired with blacks to let it stand out. On a different note, as most of you know I wear specs, I had been debating for a while to go for shades with power lenses. I also looked into photochromic lenses but something felt weird about being indoors with shades on kind of feeling. So finally I gave in to the idea and invested in specs with power lenses :) Driving has become so much easier so if anyone of you still not being able to decide, go ahead with it, its worth it!!







Skirt: ASOS
Blouse: French Connection
Shade: Urban Outfitters

Pumps: Franco Sarto via Nordstorm
Watch: Burberry(gift)
Tote: Tory Burch
Ring and Earrings: fabindia

No comments:

Post a Comment