Sunday, July 7, 2013

Casual Look

Back after a short break I wanted to share a casual look with you all. Whenever it is time to run errands, I go to my trusted boyfriend jeans, an oversize sweatshirt, an updo kind of hairdo and flats. The layering with sweatshirt helps to keep warm in case weather gets somewhat chilly and flats avoid painful feet. Personally I have always preferred tying my hair up over leaving them lose. I guess I have a conception of  being more productive while running errands and multitasking in my casual weekend uniform.




Shirt: H&M 
Sweatshirt: Forever21
 Denim: American Eagle
 Shades: Urban Outfitters
 Flats: ALDO
Bag: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. casual and chic at the same time! The look is very upbeat. love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You are the best and most supportive sister ever!!!!!!

      Delete