Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jet lag please come back!


It has been more than a week since we came back form our vacation and the jet lag has slowly faded away. Though most of you might not be big fans of jet lag, I practically love it. I keep waking up couple of hours early and that too full of energy. This helped me get a lot done even before the day broke, thus making each day seem highly productive. Though as the weekend came the jet lag faded away and waking up in time became tough. Initially I thought it was weird of me to like jet lag but when I discussed this with Mr., he said he felt the same and wished jet lag could continue longer.

Even though jet lag is over I am trying real hard to stick to early to bed early to rise idea. Ok enough of my rant, getting to the outfit. It is a funny story, couple years back while I was searching for a job, I stumbled upon a couple of opening at modcloth. The first thought that came to my mind was that's a cool name and I looked them up. Rest was history, I stumbled upon this amazing website and shopped online for the next hour :)  The sweater dress I am wearing was also bought from there. Unfortunately it is not available anymore but they do have some really cute pieces.





Dress: modcloth; shirt: hollister; tights: Target;  Leg warmers: Target; Boots: Steve Madden; Bag(gift): Coach


No comments:

Post a Comment