Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happy 2013


We welcomed 2013 in a special way spending time with family and friends , watching movie and feasting on amazing food. First week of the year was pent relaxing to get the vibe of the year going. The day was filled with lots of relaxation and thinking. My list of resolutions was prepped and I would be happy to share it. But I feel when I put something out there, I tend to consider it half done and don't pursue it with the same fervor. I decided to dress Indian on the first day of the year. Being my first year of marriage it somehow instigates a me to wear Indian on all special days. I love texture and this velvet shawl is one of my favorite piece in my trousseau. It is extremely versatile and takes any outfit from boring to dressy in seconds.











Dress: part of trousseau; shades: Chloe; heels: Kate Spade; clutch: gift from a special friend

2 comments:

  1. whoa! I know its quite late to see this post, but you look so pretty and classy. Love the look. http://www.turtok.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ria, it's never too late, every compliment and comment is a boost of positivity for me!

      Delete