Sunday, December 30, 2012

Holiday Spirits


As most of you know I have been MIA for a while. Let's say work was there and there was some partying as well for keeping up with the holiday spirit. For the same reason the quality of the pictures is not that great but reflect the holiday spirits. Also as this post is coming along after a long time, I would include pictures of two different outfits worn on two special occasions. 

I wore this particular outfit to a DATE NIGHT and keeping holiday spirit in mind, dressed accordingly. The whole look seemed put together but fuss free to me. We went to an absolutely cozy and romantic restaurant named Evvia Estiatorio in Palo Alto. The ambience is great but the food is better. Me being vegetarian and Mr. a strict non veg we both were extremely satisfied by our starters and dishes. If you  live in Bay Area I highly recommend to try this place. Another suggestion is to make a reservation for a table beforehand. We had a reservation and were ecstatic when we realized we had avoided the 45 min wait for the table.





Dress: French Connection; coat: Zara; sequin bag: Zara; semi precious stone necklace: gift from mommy dear; tights: Target; heels: Franco Sarto via Nordstorm


I have had relatively long hair for major part of my life and barely style them by straightening or curling. So, I decided to go ahead and start experimenting with braids, buns and updos. Especially having a blog, it inspires me to try new stuff. These are some of the pictures of the outfit I wore to a holiday themed baby shower of a dear friend.

                                              (Pic taken from iphone so not the best quality)



(after multiple tries my Mr. - the man behind the camera finally got convinced and allowed me to post a pic of both of us cause he totally forgot to  click a picture of just me that day)

Shirt: TOPSHOP; skirt: GUESS(gift from  dearest friend); tights: Target; Heels; Forever 21; Bow hair clip, necklace and ring: Forever21;  watch: Lacoste


2 comments:

  1. Hey jasmine i have become a great follower of your blog, no i am not spamming your blog but even this post is so unique and you look very modern and pretty. http://www.turtok.com/

    ReplyDelete