Sunday, November 25, 2012

Warm And Fuzzy


The weather suddenly became very cold so I got out all the sweater dresses, boots. scarves and mittens out. The day was spent running errands right before we headed to San Diego for Thanksgiving. It was raining for most part of the day,we quickly sneaked some shoot time when rain stopped momentarily. Every time we go for a vacation, the day before is spent packing and getting everything on my travel list ready from to-go bottles of my favorite shampoo, snacks, accessories etc.) I have a pre-set list which I always refer and it comes pretty handy.



   

                                  




Fair Isle sweater dress: LOFT; tights: TARGET: boots: Steve Madden: bag and shades: Guess; scarf: Hand knit by my aunt; watch: Lacoste

2 comments:

  1. Really makes me feel warm and cosy..i would like to ask what place is this? http://www.turtok.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Sunnyvale, CA.....it gets so beautiful around here during SPRING and FALL. These pics are from FALL, i am waiting for the cherry blossoms to bloom fully for SPRING pictures with colours and flowers signifying it!!

      Delete