Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Stealing the Sunshine

Hope all of you are doing good. It has become excruciatingly cold suddenly or maybe its just me. The outfit here is a combination of pink, white and hints of turquoise. I was worn to a one of the cutest Baby showers I have attended, full of fun games, great food and lovely weather to enjoy some outdoor fun.
I had been reading "the Book Thief" last month and found it inspiring, I know it might not be the usual impact the book might have on other people. But reading about the grit and determination of a young girl instilled some confidence in me. It is a great read. I have not seen the movie so I am not sure how much one would enjoy it as I am not sure what all the movie covers but I would still urge everyone to read it once. Books like these help gauge our everyday problems and compare them to real problem have faced in the past and might be facing even today. I do not want to give away anything regarding the story so not going over the characters or the time frame it is set in. Do share your reviews if you are able to get your hands on "The Book Thief".

Shirt: J Crew
   Denim: Target
Heels: Target
Clutch:Ninewest 
Necklace: H&M
                                                                                                                Blazer:Zara









No comments:

Post a Comment