Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Trends Revisited

My childhood trends are back. I was ecstatic when the palazzo pants came back. Next were the skorts which I had worn on one too many sports days during schooling and always took pleasure in the comfort they offered. Now that the culottes are back as well. It confirms that comfortable fashion is coming back :) I used to have a similar pair of culottes when I was young, the only difference was that they had the age appropriate bugs bunny print all over rather than the florals seen on this one. I wore these culottes is a somewhat dressier manner with heels and a blazer on our anniversary dinner couple months back and got tons of compliments!!!


Top: Banana Republic
   Culottes: Topshop 
Flats: J Crew
Necklace: H&M
Clutch: Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment