Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!!!!


With many fun plans in mind, I am stepping into 2014 with a positive outlook. As 2013 is over I would like to share a tip I followed last year that really helped me keep up with some resolutions. While most of the times my resolutions used to fizzle out, last year I decided to reward myself for every resolution kept. One that I was able to keep up with was to read a book every month and I had decided to buy myself a nice coat as a reward for it. It is in shipping and will soon make an appearance on the blog :) While I usually share my resolutions, this year I am planning to keep them to myself.

As for the outfit, I feel it was perfect choice for some of the holiday parties last week and would work great for date nights in winter as the tweed dress is super warm and comfy. I recently got my first pair of Valentinos ever and no one knows how much I am in love with them. They can make any outfit dressy and are so comfortable that can be worn for the entire day.

Also as per suggestions moving the label details of outfit after first outfit shot now on :) Enjoy!!!!



Tweed dress: Sisley(similar)
Watch:Armani Exchange
Silk Shirt: Topshop(similar)
Clutch: Zara(similar)
Bracelet Bling: LOFT
Heels: Valentino via Nordstrom










No comments:

Post a Comment