Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fair Isle Favorite

I have an unsaid obsession of Fair Isle sweaters, to keep it under check I buy a new fair isle sweater every other winter so my entire collection of sweaters does not end up looking too similar. This one is from this year. Although, I usually steer clear of lighter shades, I bought this one courtesy the colors in the design and It keeps me unbelievably warm against the sudden plummeting temperature in California.

Having long hair, I am always trying to experiment with new braids, for all those curios about this one it was real simple. Divide hair into 3 sections and make three separate braids, then braid the 3 braids together ...TADA!!!! you have a braid that looks super complex.







Fair Isle sweater: Forever21
Watch: Armani Exchange(gift)
Bag: Cole Haan(gift)

Shirt:Topshop 
Denim: LOFT 
Boots: Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment