Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Birthday Cheer


As I had earlier mentioned on my FB page, my birthday just swooshed past. I always keep it hush hush to avoid being lost in the hype and enjoy every moment of it. This was my first birthday after wedding and it could not have been more special, we drove up to Big Sur for some sight seeing and lunch at Cafe Nepenthe, I highly recommend it not just for the view that outdoor seating there offers but the food was fresh and delicious. All the desserts they had were homemade, we picked dark chocolate cake and trust me when I say it was the best chocolate cake I have ever had. These pics are from the patio area of the cafe include a view from there as well. Enjoy!!!

                                  





 





Dress: Forever21; heels:Kenneth Cole; sweater(pink): Gap; Grey sweater: H&M; silver necklace with semi precious stones: FabIndia; shades: Ray Ban; Bag: Michael Kors

2 comments:

  1. Looking adorable, Jasmine! Love all that pink on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) hope you have a great trip cant wait to hear about it once you are back!!!

      Delete