Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stripes and Florals


This outfit was worn to go for movies. We watched "Silver Linings Playbook". For everyone who has not seen the movie yet, I would highly recommend to make some time for it. I carried the good old denim jacket with me to avoid getting chills and it did come very handy. While putting this outfit I started with plain black and plain whited on top but something felt missing and stripes did the trick. Hope you guys are having a great week. As the time difference between blog posts is higher because work has hijacked my life, feel free to like Huesnviews on facebook for more frequent tid bits.

Extremely excited about my next post as I am about to introduce one of my behind the camera person :)





Tee: ZARA; skirt: Forever21; heels: Franco Sarto; necklace: Anthropologie; watch: FOSSIL; tights: Target; denim jacket: Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment