Sunday, March 24, 2013

Girly Girl


Everytime I wear a headband, I feel girly girl. I had lost this particular headband in the mess that my cupboard has become as the season transitioning in going on and I take half an hour and many outfits strewn on the bed to pick the one I want to wear. This dress is a perfect pick for the weather. the long sleeves keep me warm and the material is airy and cozy. We had headed to downtown for lunch and snapped few quick pics for the post. Life has been busy off late as work has picked pace and social life is keeping me on my toes. But I have been able to get a weekend with a lot of time doing nothing. It definitely was a close to perfect weekend. But looking forward to next weekend, to all things planned and to being busy again. Hope you guys have a great week!!!!

Inline image 1





Dress: ASOS; tights and heels: Target; purse: GUESS; shades: Ray Ban; headband: Anthropologie; watch: Lacoste

2 comments:

  1. Loved the look..more than the headband, I think the flowery purple dress is making it all girly. Keep posting :)
    BTW, pics are beautifully captured as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Amu... The flowery dress is spring inspiration :)

      Delete