Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flower Girl



Ever since I can remember, I have loved flower prints. Be it clothes, throws, cushions, covers etc. I had seen this bold flower shirt at Anthropologie during one of my random window shopping trips. But when I had a dream about it, I knew I had to go back and get it. To my surprise when I returned, it was on sale and I literally made a dash to seize the one in my size.The colours being bright, I paired the top with a pale pink blazer.  These pictures were also taken during the San Diego trip. We spent the day exploring the Seaworld but as evening fell we knew we were missing out on the Black Friday shopping. So we went the closest mall and trust me when I say it was an amazing decision. I was able to find some great deals(including a cute Tory Burch bag) which will be featured on the blog soon. Hope you guys had a relaxing weekend !!!!







Top: Anthropologie; Boyfriend Jeans: American Eagle; Bib necklace: H&M; watch: Fossil; wooden bangles: Fabindia; flats : Tory Burch; bobby pins: J.Crew.

These items are not currently available online so couldn't link them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment