Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend Diaries


Finally having decided  to do something I am passionate about. After months of contemplations and running the pros and cons in mind million times, I decided to start doing something that inspires me everyday: "dress good, feel good". Being away from home this venture is an effort to keep in sync with family and friends back home. Everyone who knows me, is well acquainted with my passion of dressing up :)

The blog would focus mainly on snippets form weekends and if I have a lighter work week, tid bits from the week too!!! 

Saturday:

Met my inspiration Emily from cupcakes and cashmere at her SFO book signing. Followed by gorging some amazing Indian food at Naan and Curry just a couple blocks away.

Top: Zara, dress worn as skirt: zara, belt:h&m, necklace:h&m, tights:h&m, pumps: UO, shades: chloe, watch: lacoste

Sunday:

We are still in the process of decorating our apt. We half the day browsing stores to find apt pieces and rest was spent running weekend chores.




Dress:french connection, necklace: forever21, fur jacket:ann taylor, tights: target, booties: ALDO

No comments:

Post a Comment