Monday, August 15, 2016

Shoes That Match

It was a long break? YES. We clicked many pictures but none were edited and none went to blog :P
This weekend was different, previous weekends I was trying to take out my son to show him the wonderful world and avoid stranger anxiety, but all those outings tired him I guess and he caught a cold due to the unpredictable weather this past week. It has been so cold and gloomy in mornings and evenings that it barely feels like summer. With him being cranky, we stayed indoors on Saturday and yes the pictures got edited. This dress is the best when it comes to such weather. The material is thick so you won’t freeze but at the same time the length and fit helps keep cool. I snagged it at a crazy price and and adding the link in post. It is a great fit to hide the bulges I am still working on. I have developed such a sweet tooth since I had my son, anyone else had such a severe switch of palette?


Dress: Topshop
Shoes:Target
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Hat: J.Crew



3 comments:

  1. Thorogood boots Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! Scarpe Running pronatori

    ReplyDelete