Friday, August 19, 2016

Printed with pleats

With the third post this week I am afraid of jinxing the grove I am trying to get in. This had been my favorite skirt this season for many reasons- it is such a flattering length and makes this mama look tall and skinny. It is half pleats and half print. It is the perfect fabric which is neither too light nor thick and works well for the indecisive weather. As for this bag making an appearance for the first time as well on the blog, it was a gift from my sister! Yes, may God bless you all with lovely sisters who pamper you with gifts and compliments and tons of support whenever you need any.


Skirt: Topshop
Top: Zara ( sold out)
Bag: Michael Kors
Heels: Sam Edleman







2 comments:

  1. I am in love with your skirt and your bag!! So pretty and the right pop of color!

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the funnest print! such a darling look!


    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete