Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer Checklist 2016


With few words to say my world had been a roller coaster ride with my little one having serious sleep regression and I am working on figuring out a definitive direction for blog. Time and again I try to set a schedule and then life happens and take me on its wonderful journey but derails me from the exciting journey of blogging. As we are mid way into summer, I thought of sharing the stuff I had decided to do this summer, I am mid way my checklist and would love to hear from you guys if you have any special ideas of things we could do outdoors with our 8 months old :)

Summer Checklist

- Take a summer course in subject of my interest – Done
- Take little one to his first beach trip – Done
- Start eating out with little on – Done ( we restrict it to brunch and noise restaurants mostly)
- Go to a concert with Mr. - Scheduled in September
- Picnic in the park – Planning
- Refresh my wardrobe – Work in progress


I did not get too ambitious with my list so have kept it real short and doable. Hope you guys are having a great summer so far!!


Dress: ASOS
Pumps: Target
Bag and hat: Forever 21
Ring: Vintage
Shades: Tory Burch
                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment